Re: Fwd: Problem changing authentication type for wireless connection

On 9/29/06, Matthew Saltzman <mjs ces clemson edu> wrote:
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006, Derek Broughton wrote:

A colleague down the hall here (the author of the above-referenced pages)
has had a fair bit of interaction with the driver developers and the NM
developers, so it wouldn't surprise me if some improvements were related
to NM peroformance issues.  It's not that hard to build the drivers, so it
might be worth a try.

Well, it might not be too hard, but clearly it's not going to work for
me (ubuntu) as described on that page.  I'll give it a shot, anyway.
Ubuntu's using 1.1.2, so we're quite a way behind.

Also, do you have the options set in modprobe.conf as suggested on that
page?

Not yet :-)
--
derek