Re: mailman list manager has a misconfiguration.

On Mon, 15 May 2006, Chris Adams wrote:

Once upon a time, Matthew Saltzman <mjs ces clemson edu> said:
Suggestions for a non-broken, modern, text-mode mail client welcome.
Pine only offers reply-to-sender, reply-to-"reply-to", and reply-to-all.
Apparently, mutt is the same.

Nope.  By default, mutt binds "L" to "list-reply".

I stand corrected. Now I guess I just have to unlearn ten years of using Pine key-codes and learn by heart three double-column pages of new mutt key codes.

--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu