Re: mailman list manager has a misconfiguration.

On Mon, 15 May 2006, Chris Adams wrote:

Once upon a time, Gene Heskett <gene heskett verizon net> said:
I've been advised by someone on this list that this list does it
correctly and the rest of the world is wrong, but frankly Aaron I detest
having to bomb both your mailbox and the list by using reply to all in
order for my reply to go to the list.

Then use a non-broken mailer.

Suggestions for a non-broken, modern, text-mode mail client welcome. Pine only offers reply-to-sender, reply-to-"reply-to", and reply-to-all. Apparently, mutt is the same. That pretty much takes care of the ones that jump to mind. mail, mailx, Mail don't count.

Note that I rewrote the headers to reply only to the list, but that is a pain.

--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu