Re: Dynamic WEP support.

On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 21:26 +0100, Stefan Schmidt wrote:

> EAP-PEAP/MSCHAPv2 (both PEAPv0 and PEAPv1)
> EAP-PEAP/TLS (both PEAPv0 and PEAPv1)
> EAP-PEAP/GTC (both PEAPv0 and PEAPv1)
> EAP-PEAP/OTP (both PEAPv0 and PEAPv1)
> EAP-PEAP/MD5-Challenge (both PEAPv0 and PEAPv1)
> EAP-TTLS/EAP-MD5-Challenge
> EAP-TTLS/EAP-GTC
> EAP-TTLS/EAP-OTP
> EAP-TTLS/EAP-MSCHAPv2
> EAP-TTLS/EAP-TLS
> EAP-TTLS/MSCHAPv2
> EAP-TTLS/MSCHAP
> EAP-TTLS/PAP
> EAP-TTLS/CHAP

Yah, I've seen this.  It doesn't really answer the question, although it
is a start.

What we have is

	EAP-PEAP (supported now), plus the following 2nd stages:
	MCCHAPv2, TLS, GTC, OTP, MD5-Challenge

	EAP-TTLS (supported now), plus the following 2nd stages:
	MSCHAPv2, MSCHAP, PAP, CHAP

So I have two questions: what are the EAP versions of the 2nd
authentications?  E.g., what is "EAP-TTLS/EAP-MSCHAPv2" and how does it
differ from "EAP-TTLS/MSCHAPv2" ?

And my second question is, for each of the above, I need a human
readable name (pretty easy to figure out) and the string that
wpa_supplicant expects.

	Robert Love