Re: timeout when connecting

On 3/22/06, Gour <gour mail inet hr> wrote:
On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 11:02 -0300, Cesar Cardoso wrote:

> Hm, that's a difference here. I went back to wpa_supplicant 0.4.8.

I'm with wpa_supplicant-0.5.2 and now everything works except that NM
drops connection from time to time although plain wpa was very stable &
robust.

I think this is know issue with madwifi drivers: NM does scans also when conected and madwifi driver cannot perform such scan in background, therefore it disconnects current connection to perform scan.
Not sure if such scans can be turned off.

Regards,
Luka