Re: Dynamic WEP support.

Hello.

On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 15:08, Robert Love wrote:

> to wpa_supplicant if the user selects a specific option.  But  I need to
> better understand the problem.  What is "PAP" ?  What other second-stage
> authentications are there?  Are they only valid with certain ciphers?

From the wpa_supplicant hompage:

EAP-PEAP/MSCHAPv2 (both PEAPv0 and PEAPv1)
EAP-PEAP/TLS (both PEAPv0 and PEAPv1)
EAP-PEAP/GTC (both PEAPv0 and PEAPv1)
EAP-PEAP/OTP (both PEAPv0 and PEAPv1)
EAP-PEAP/MD5-Challenge (both PEAPv0 and PEAPv1)
EAP-TTLS/EAP-MD5-Challenge
EAP-TTLS/EAP-GTC
EAP-TTLS/EAP-OTP
EAP-TTLS/EAP-MSCHAPv2
EAP-TTLS/EAP-TLS
EAP-TTLS/MSCHAPv2
EAP-TTLS/MSCHAP
EAP-TTLS/PAP
EAP-TTLS/CHAP

In our university setup we use also eap-ttls/pap. The first one only
setup a crypted tunnel with anonymous identity and pap do the real
authentication.

network={
        ssid="TUBSWLAN"
        # We're using IEEE 802.1X with EAP-TTLS and PAP authentication
        # in phase2
        key_mgmt=IEEE8021X
        eap=TTLS
        phase2="auth=PAP"