Re: Dynamic WEP support.

On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 21:06 +0100, Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:

> Robert, you rock!
> I'll test in about 14 hours and will let you know. I won't expect it to
> work completely since you just said in another thread that PAP as
> second-stage authentication is not supported, but I expected it to at
> least go a bit further in authentication.

I'd have no problem sending

	phase2="auth=PAP"

to wpa_supplicant if the user selects a specific option.  But  I need to
better understand the problem.  What is "PAP" ?  What other second-stage
authentications are there?  Are they only valid with certain ciphers?

I am not saying you need to answer those questions, but I need to figure
them out somehow before I can make sensible API's and a nice UI.

> BTW: today networkmanager singlehandedly was responsible for converting
> 3 more people to use linux - have I said already that you rock?

Excellent.   ;-)

	Robert Love