Re: Dynamic WEP support.
- From: Robert Love <rml novell com>
- To: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Cc: Jan Mynarik <mynarikj phoenix inf upol cz>
- Subject: Re: Dynamic WEP support.
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 14:54:12 -0500
On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 14:50 -0500, Robert Love wrote:
> I checked a first-pass at Dynamic WEP into CVS, on both HEAD and the 0.6
> branch (since it was not overly complex).
> Jan and Dennis, I would love to hear if it works for you and, if not,
> what goes wrong.
If not obvious: Select "Dynamic WEP" as the "Key type" in the WPA
Another question is, if NM detects your Dynamic WEP-based AP, does it
think it is doing WPA Enterprise? It should.
] [Thread Prev