Re: nm-edit? Static entries?

On 6/23/06, Vincent <imnotb gmail com> wrote:
When implementing this, please also make a "delete profile" (or whatever you
want to call it) button. I had this new unsecured network I could connect
to, which after a few days all of a sudden is secured. Now everytime I login
and this network is spotted it askes for a password I don't know...

In the interm you can remove the network by deleting the folder with
the SSID name from: ~/.gconf/system/networking/wireless/networks