Re: Network Manager Times Out During DHCP Handshake

This is also my same issue with NDISWrapper drivers for WUSB54GS! Same error! Same everything!

Hope we can figure this out together.

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 14:17:16 -0400, Joe Barnett <thejoe gmail com> wrote:

On 8/15/06, Adam Pavelec <adam pavelec net> wrote:

<Disclaimer>Many apologies in advance if this has already been addressed
-- it appears that the archive search indexes aren't yet
rebuilt.</Disclaimer>

My environment is as follows:

Wireless Card: Broadcom Corporation BCM4309 802.11a/b/g (rev 02)
nndiswrapper: driver bcmwl5 (Broadcom,06/13/2003, 3.20.23.0) loaded

Network Manager seems to work as designed until it attempts to obtain an
IP address.  Here are some log snippets: