Network Manager Times Out During DHCP Handshake

<Disclaimer>Many apologies in advance if this has already been addressed -- it appears that the archive search indexes aren't yet rebuilt.</Disclaimer>

My environment is as follows:

Wireless Card: Broadcom Corporation BCM4309 802.11a/b/g (rev 02)
nndiswrapper: driver bcmwl5 (Broadcom,06/13/2003, 3.20.23.0) loaded

Network Manager seems to work as designed until it attempts to obtain an IP address. Here are some log snippets: