Is it possible to chroot jail NetworkManager?

Hello NetworkManger Users:

I am able to get Opera to run in a chroot jail, but unfortunately, I was unable to get a jailed WiFI internet program to connect the jailed Opera to the WiFi internet card. I tried jailing NetworkManager, but I noticed that NetworkManager can only be executed by
root. It is unsafe to execute any program inside jail with root.

Is there a way to jail NetworkManager securely - preferably, execute NetworkManager inside jail without root. Perhaps, there is a way, like Apache, after initialization, it drops
the root process?

You help is greatly appreciated. I have been stucked on this for about 2 weeks.

Hubert.

Search from any web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows Live Toolbar Today! http://get.live.com/toolbar/overview