Re: Does anyone understand NetworkManager?
- From: "Darren Albers" <dalbers gmail com>
- To: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Does anyone understand NetworkManager?
- Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 20:33:24 -0400
On 8/18/06, David Abrahams <dave boost-consulting com> wrote:
David Abrahams <dave boost-consulting com> writes:
>> I note that when I disconnect a network cable I see the following:
>> ** (nm-applet:6496): WARNING **: <WARNING>
>> nm_dbus_send_with_callback_replied (): Error: couldn't find
>> pending call 0x829ed88 in tracking table.
1. it seems as though I can always reconnect reliably by doing
sudo /etc/init.d/dbus restart
2. I have two access points on this network with the same SSID.
Sometimes it will connect to the one that's further away, so the
reception is weak. That happens under Windows, too, FWIW.
Is there anything dbus related in /var/log/syslog that might show the
problem? It is very interesting that you have to restart dbus to
] [Thread Prev