Re: Does anyone understand NetworkManager?

On 8/15/06, David Abrahams <dave boost-consulting com> wrote:
Once I realized that for DHCP to work, I needed to start
wpa_supplicant *while* ifup was trying to do its thing, everything
worked.  Connecting to the wireless LAN that way is essentially
instantaneous (maybe 1-2 seconds) and reliable AFAICT.

Mmm  Dan/Robert is NM using ap_scan=1 or 2?

David can you change your wpa_supplicant.conf so that ap_scan=1 rather
than 2 and see if you have any issues?

Thanks!