Re: Does anyone understand NetworkManager?

On 8/17/06, David Abrahams <dave boost-consulting com> wrote:

So what do I do about NetworkManager now?  Anyone?  Do I need to make
up another alarming subject line? ;-)

I guess the next step is to grab the version from CVS and see if it
resolves the issue, there have been a lot of changes since the version
that shipped with Ubuntu (0.6.2) and the current release (0.6.4) and
CVS.

Misha just posted this link with a nice HOWTO.
http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=1375266#post1375266