Re: Problems with Networkmanager + Madwifing

Guys, I think I've found a solution, thanks to Darren. If you have been
having issues connecting to wireless networks, even though they are
listed, then this could be the answer!

Compile from scratch, and don't use the one provided in the repositories.
If this works, I'll post a bug report.

On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 18:26:29 -0400, Darren Albers <dalbers gmail com>