Re: disabling keyring

Dan Williams wrote:
This isn't a NetworkManager issue, it's an issue with ntpd essentially
_expecting_ there to always be a network connection.
Sure, but my point was that there are services like ntpd that legitimately use the network on boot.� Those services could become smarter about coping with the lack of a network connection, but it'd still be better to have one available so they can do what they want to do when the system is started.

But I see you've already futured this request in your latest response to �ic, so I filed bug 171798 to track future efforts to resolve it.

-myk