Re: [patch] add remove right-click menu item.

On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 08:13 -0400, David Zeuthen wrote:

>  +---------------------------------+
>  | Connection Properties...        |  # rlove got a patch! take it!
>  | ------------------------------- |
>  | Dial-up Connections           > |  # <-- doesn't exist yet!
>  | VPN Connections               > |
>  | ------------------------------- |
>  | Stop All Wireless Devices       |
>  | Wireless Network Discovery    > |
>  | ------------------------------- |
>  | Share Internet Connection...    |  # <-- doesn't exist yet!
>  | Configure Networking Devices... |  # <-- doesn't exist yet!
>  | ------------------------------- |
>  | Help...                         |
>  | About...                        |

I love this!

My next patch was going to be a "Configure Networking Devices" item. ;-)

I am unsure where to put "Share Internet Connection", though, since it
is intimately tied to the "Create New Network" option on the left-click
menu.

In general, I think that the distinction between the left and right
click is arbitrary and confusing, but I don't have a better idea.

	Robert Love