Re: [patch] add remove right-click menu item.

On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 08:16 +0100, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> 	You guys know best, but it seems to me that whether you want
> NetwokManager on the panel or not is purely a decision about whether you
> want NetworkManager to handle the network devices for you, right? Does
> it make sense to have NetworkManager running and not have the applet? If
> not, it sounds to me like the applet should always be running if
> NetworkManager is running and the menu item doesn't make sense.

I think that the way it works today we always want the icon available.
Otherwise, how would I go about turning of the radio of my wireless card
(just before boarding a flight) if there is nowhere to click?

Of course, for the rare cases like when there is no possible network
connection (e.g. only wired card and there is no link) we *could* hide
the icon but I doubt this is worth the effort..

    David