Re: [Nemiver-list] Re: internationalization

On 9/8/06, dodji Seketeli <dodji domain hid> wrote:
Oh, yeah, that may be it. I am pretty sure. Okay let's switch to
gnome-common then.

OK, I'll do that tonight.

Okay, now that I am not totally alone, maybe I should post about the
changes I make as well. Let me know if you think it can be interesting
to have that on the list.

Sure, it'd be nice to know generally what you're working on, but I
just subscribed to the -commits list, so that should tell me most of
the minor details.  So feel free to announce the larger features or
goals that you're working toward, but don't feel that you need to
announce everything.

--
jonner