Re: [Nemiver-list] Re: internationalization

hmm.  I wonder if the reason that the AC_DEFINE macros don't work is
because you don't call `autoheader` in the autogen.sh file.  I think
autoheader should create all of these '#undef FOO' lines in
config.h.in automatically so that it should work.

Oh, yeah, that may be it. I am pretty sure. Okay let's switch to
gnome-common then.

OK, i've commited it, but without removing config.h.in for now (until
we figure out what the issue is).

Excellent !

Okay, now that I am not totally alone, maybe I should post about the
changes I make as well. Let me know if you think it can be interesting
to have that on the list.

Thank you.

Dodji.