Re: Fuse mount always opens nautilus window
- From: David Zeuthen <david fubar dk>
- To: John Keller <gnome johnkeller com>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Fuse mount always opens nautilus window
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:42:27 -0400
On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 11:28 +0100, John Keller wrote:
> My request for 2.24 would be a way to hide volumes from the sidebar.
I don't think that's a good idea and I'm not sure that throwing options
at the problem is going help.
As I said in the bug, people who are annoyed by this setting are people
who have multiple Linux distributions installed. For normal people, it's
actually _useful_ to be able to have easy access to the data stored on
other partitions (such as Windows or Mac OS X). People with multiple
Linux distributions on the same disk, can easily hide what they want
using the mechanisms described in the bug report.
] [Thread Prev