Re: Problem with popup menu cache system

On Fri, 2006-06-16 at 14:40 +0200, RUAUDEL Frédéric wrote:

> Alexander Larsson wrote:
>

> >>I planned to do this at first, but to do this I have to include the
> >>nautilus-signaller.h file into the file-manager static library and it
> >>seems to me that it is not very clean. Is there a clean way to access
> >>the NautilusSignaller from within the file-manager library ?
> >>

> >Seems we have to move NautilusSignaller to libnautilus-private.
> >

> Yes, maybe.. it would probably be cleaner but after looking again to the
> code, I saw a "emblem_changed" signal used in the file-manager AND in
> the nautilus-signaller but the one in the file-manager don't use the
> nautilus-signaller API so if you confirm me that they are related, I can
> try to implement my signal the same way. I'll try to dig a little bit in
> this direction.

They have the same name, but they are used for different things. One is
a global "we added an emblem" thing, while the other is directory
specific, where what auto-emblems to use might have changed due to a
permission change.

I think we have to move the signaller.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a bookish gay paramedic with a secret. She's a cosmopolitan belly-dancing
vampire who believes she is the reincarnation of an ancient Egyptian queen.
They fight crime!