Re: Problem with popup menu cache system

Alexander Larsson wrote:

Yes, maybe.. it would probably be cleaner but after looking again to the code, I saw a "emblem_changed" signal used in the file-manager AND in the nautilus-signaller but the one in the file-manager don't use the nautilus-signaller API so if you confirm me that they are related, I can try to implement my signal the same way. I'll try to dig a little bit in this direction.

They have the same name, but they are used for different things. One is
a global "we added an emblem" thing, while the other is directory
specific, where what auto-emblems to use might have changed due to a
permission change.

I think we have to move the signaller.

Ok I will try to do this. Should I have to generate a separate patch for this or not ? and maybe open a new bug entry ?
begin:vcard
fn:Frederic RUAUDEL
n:RUAUDEL;Frederic
org:EMBL Grenoble Outstation;Computer & Network Team
email;internet:ruaudel embl fr
title:System Administrator
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1