Re: DragNDrop to an unopened folder (without springs) and a nice

Daniel Borgmann wrote:
I'm wondering, why don't we allow the user to use any other mouse button
(which he didn't use to start the drag op) to activate a folder? We'd
practically get the same behavior as patent-loaded folders, only that
the user would have to press a mouse button before a folder pops up.
That's something Orange can't do with their lousy one button mouse. ;)

I'd prefer that clicking the right mouse button during any drag cancelled the drag (so that you can cancel a drag if the keyboard isn't handy), but what you describe seems like a fine job for the middle mouse button. (And for the Space bar, for those of us without middle mouse buttons.)

--
Matthew Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/