Re: nautilus scripts gone; related to mime-types problem?

That works.  But why?  How does Nautilus know what interpreter to use?
Right now all my scripts are bash shell scripts, but what if I want to
use perl or something else?

Also, any thoughts on why File Types and Programs only shows "Internet
services" and no other categories?

Raul