Re: [Muine] [PATCH] incomplete albums
- From: Jonathan Wright <mail djnauk co uk>
- To: muine-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Muine] [PATCH] incomplete albums
- Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 10:57:47 +0000
Yo'av Moshe wrote:
Yeah, I'm not sure using the album length is a good idea. I too have
some songs which are longer than 25 mintures, and E.Ps which are
around the ~20 mintures.
OK, why not a combination. Three settings:
- Minimum length of proposed album (set to say 20 minutes)
- Minimum number of tracks (say around 4)
- Comparison operator, stating that albums must have at least 4
tracks AND be over 20 min, or at least 4 tracks OR over 20 min, or even
must have 4 tracks, UNLESS they are over 20 minutes in length.
That could cover almost all types and settings?
// mail at djnauk.co.uk // running on gentoo linux
// life has no meaning unless we can enjoy what we've been given
] [Thread Prev