Re: [Muine] NEW PRERELEASE: 0.8.0pre4

You convinced me. Base your new patch on 0.8 though, probably much more
up to date than cvs. My brain is so foggy after a few days of Very
intensive hacking. Just a few more comments on your patch.. you probably
dont want to make a call to gconf to get the dirs for every new album,
better cache it, and hook up to a gconf NotifyEvent.

Also, making properties for FakeLength and MinQueryLength seems
overkill. Just two "protected int" fake_length and min_query_length
should do.

Off to get some rest.

Jorn