[Muine] NEW PRERELEASE: 0.8.0pre4

Hey,

Time for another prerelease. Tamara and me have been very busy doing all
kinds of code cleanups and I have rewritten the SongDatabase and
CoverDatabase classes, which should make the app a _lot_ more responsive
whenever it is doing stuff in the background. Here I present you the
prelimenary release notes for 0.8.0 - see for yourself what is new since
the last preview:

(http://muine.gooeylinux.org/muine-0.8.0pre4.tar.gz)

- Plug-in support [Jorn Baayen]
- Dashboard support moved into a plug-in [Jorn Baayen]
- D-Bus interface [Sergio Rubio, Jorn Baayen]
- Plug-in and D-Bus client development documentation [Jorn Baayen]
- Change play button text to be less confusing [Piret Vacht, Jorn
Baayen]
- Possible to drag a playlist file from the "Playlist" label [Jorn
Baayen]
- Support for dragging whole albums out of Muine [Jorn Baayen]
- Playing external files in Muine now adds them to the library [Jorn
Baayen]
- Support for cover images on single/album-less files [Jorn Baayen]
- Major UI responsiveness improvements [Jorn Baayen]
- Major code cleanups [Tamara Roberson, Jorn Baayen]
- Various bugfixes [Tamara Roberson, Jorn Baayen]

Updated translations:
- Canadian English [Adam Weinberger]
- Czech [Miloslav Trmac]
- Japanese [Hiroshi Hasebe]