Re: [Muine] NEW PRERELEASE: 0.8.0pre4

Hey,

I'm going to look at commiting incomplete album stuff in detail after
0.8.0, but for now, about the cleanups:

Moving Search to AddWindow doesn't seem like a good idea to me, as now
with the PotentialItems stuff the list of Albums/Songs will be iterated
twice for every search. Also, the search limiting stuff is really only
relevant for the AddSongWindow.

Thanks for the work though!

Jorn