Re: [Muine] Album images

On Fri, 2004-02-06 at 13:29, Mark Phalan wrote:
> Thanks for your help! I think I have a slightly better feel for how the
> image fetching works.
> Just one more quick question: What format is the covers.db in and what
> tool (if any) could I use to extract the images from it.

GNU dbm database. I don't know of any tools that would easily extract
stuff out of the box. You've got a couple of fairly simple alternatives
though.

(a) Amend CoverDatabase.cs to write out the image as it grabs it
(b) Write something to parse the database [You can probably copy chunks
of code from CoverDatabase.cs and get what you want]

Lee