Re: Hildon on MeeGo

Hi Dave,

Dave Neary wrote:
Cornelius Hald wrote:
Exactly. BTW what are other Gnome-based mobile stacks that could have an
interest in Hildon? GPE looks quite dead. OLPC has a much bigger screen
size. And Openmoko doesn´t look that active as well. Are there others?

ACCESS Linux Platform, and any other LiMo platform. I think Bada has
most of the GNOME Mobile components in there? Poky Linux comes to mind too.

Ok, right. I was thinking about platforms that use a GTK+ based UI. I now realize, that GNOME Mobile includes a lot more.

Cheers,
Conny