Re: Hildon on MeeGo

Hello again :)

It looks like people around here are not too interested in Hildon's
future, so it's my last try to get some information - after that I'll
shut up. Promised ;)

On Wed, 2010-06-02 at 16:48 +0200, Cornelius Hald wrote:
> Also Stormy, what happened at May 20th? What did the Board of
> Directors say? Was anything decided?

It looks like that date was postponed, but on June 6th, Stormy wrote
that in the coming week she will "Get out board approved proposal for
using the Nokia money for GNOME Mobile"[1]. That week is over, so does
anyone know this proposal? Is there a place where I can read
logs/minutes of that meeting?

Thanks!
Conny

[1]