Re: New compositor patch
- From: Soeren Sandmann <sandmann redhat com>
- To: Ikke <eikke eikke com>
- Cc: metacity-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: New compositor patch
- Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:57:15 -0500
On Fri, 2006-01-13 at 13:24 -0500, Soeren Sandmann wrote:
Are you using a depth of 16 bits, and does it work if you try 32 bits
I'm running 16 bits indeed, as at 24/32 bits I can't get the desired
screen resolution (limited GPU).
I'll try to get it working on 24bits later, can't say when due to exams.
I just committed a change that may make it work on 16 bits. You should be
able to at least run the demo applications in libcm; the metacity
will not currently work with anything but Xorg HEAD.
] [Thread Prev