Re: Exasperated

On 11/10/06, Baris Cicek <baris teamforce name tr> wrote:
I'm totally in favor of Corey to join committee. However we have 4 seats
filled already.

Just wondering if we can have 5 people in committee to be more
responsive than before. If it's ok (don't know whom to ask, board? Or
can we decide that ourselves) then Corey is very welcome.

My primary goal in joining the membership committee would be to reduce
the problem of lack of communication I have seen a number of people
complain about, including myself and I figured rather than just
complain I would offer up my services. If we can solve this problem
with the existing members, that is good. Either way, keep me informed.

Cheers,

Corey