Re: Exasperated

Le vendredi 10 novembre 2006, à 15:37, Baris Cicek a écrit :
Btw, another issue is renewal deadline. Why do we put deadline? I
prepared the timeline and used deadline but I guess that was important
before new database based system. I would take some time to prepare
eligible voters. But two weeks before election starts it meaningless,
considering that it's just matter of clicking with this new system.

I could not send 'need renewal' mails to members. I think we can extend
renewal deadline to two-three days before election. Is there any problem
with that you can think of? Vincent? I hope other committee members are
ok with this.

No problem with this, I believe. It will make more people happy, so
that's good (TM).

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.