Exasperated

Hello all,

I sent my application in a number of months ago, after I helped run
the GNOME booth at LWE in SF in August. To this date I have not yet
received a reply from anybody on this committee. All I got was the
automated response from the ticket tracker. This is ok. I  understand
you are all volunteers, and all that. What bothers me is that I see
that Thomas Thurman was recently accepted, after having publicly said
that he only applied a month ago. Can you please explain to me this
double standard? All I am seeking is a statement as to why it is
taking so long. If you are waiting on somebody to respond, that is ok,
I can take a load off your shoulders and poke them for you. Just give
me a reponse. I am getting tired and annoyed.

Yours,

Corey