Re: Announce of the start of the referendum and website update

Le lundi 17 octobre 2005 Ã 22:58 +0300, Baris Cicek a Ãcrit :
Also I want to ask something about membership committee members votes.
Should we vote, or can we? From my point of view since membership
committee is responsible for counting votes and stuff we shouldn't but
don't know the policy over this.

If you're wondering about voting in the elections/referendum, then yes,
we can (and should :-)) definitely vote. There's no reason to not trust
the committee members and everyone is able to verify the results. But if
you prefer to not vote, then you can choose to not vote :-)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.