[RENEWAL] Application received from Curtis Hovey (sinzui.is AT verizon.net)

Name: Curtis Hovey
E-mail: sinzui.is AT verizon.net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): Curtis
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): chovey

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
I converted the websites to UTF-8, reorganized some content.  I mantain a few of the pages in the
architecture section on on developer.g.o.  I generated the last two rounds of PDFs for documentation  I
created a GUI interface for Medusa (though the project is now irrelavent)

Contacts:
Jeff Waugh, jdub perkypants org
Seth, Nickell, seth gnome org
Ross Golder, ross gnome org
Shaun McCance, shaunm gnome org,

I have had very few commits this year, due in large part to a one year project I am on.  I am still proud of
my GNOME affiliation. I look forward to making more contributions to the websites and other search/metadata
projects when my project ends in November.

[Application received at Mon Oct 17 19:11:43 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.