Re: Installing anonymous voting system on a server

Hi,

Le mardi 18 octobre 2005 Ã 00:54 +0300, Toni Willberg a Ãcrit :
Vincent Untz wrote:
I totally forgot to ask: could we have a request tracker to track
membership applications? It will make our lives easier ;-)

IIRC, it needs to be redirected from an email address. I propose
membership-application at gnome org

Is it okay to make the rt send mails to a public mailing list (in this
case, membership-committee)?

Thanks,

Vincent

RT queue created. I'll send you some instructions about the addresses
etc. later.

Cool :-) Thanks

I can make it send mails to the comittee list, but wouldn't it be better
the comittee members would have their own RT accounts and you could
process the applications on RT?

Well, it'd be great if all the committee members could have a RT
account, of course :-) But the idea behind the membership-committee
mailing list is that we work in an open way and people can look at what
we're doing. I'm not sure if a lot of people are looking at the
archives, though, so it might not be needed.

What do other people in the committee think?

Thanks again!

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.