Re: Installing anonymous voting system on a server

Vincent Untz wrote:
Le lundi 10 octobre 2005 Ã 21:45 +0200, Vincent Untz a Ãcrit :

It'd also be really nice to have access to mango (and mango code) so we
can manage the membership database with it. If there's not enough time
for this, I can probably write some code to do all this on my computer,
and I'll synchronize the membership list later.

I totally forgot to ask: could we have a request tracker to track
membership applications? It will make our lives easier ;-)

IIRC, it needs to be redirected from an email address. I propose
membership-application at gnome org

Is it okay to make the rt send mails to a public mailing list (in this
case, membership-committee)?

Thanks,

Vincent

RT queue created. I'll send you some instructions about the addresses etc. later.

I can make it send mails to the comittee list, but wouldn't it be better the comittee members would have their own RT accounts and you could process the applications on RT?

- Toni