Remaining applications (was Re: (no subject))

On Ven 3 septembre 2004 11:14, Gael Chamoulaud a écrit :
Hi all,

Hi,

Thanks for this useful summary

We have these non-processed applications in your basket:

- Alexander Shopov
  ->
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2004-May/msg00032.html

Seems ok to me as he's the coordinator for the bulgarian translation. We
might want to ask Christian if the translation is going well first,
though.

- Srinath C
  ->
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2004-May/msg00036.html

Seems a bit too soon to me. I'd recommend we tell him to reapply once he
has made more contributions.

- Amanpreet Singh Alam
  ->
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2004-May/msg00040.html

Seems ok to me, but we might want to ask Christian again :-)

- Gareth Owen
  ->
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2004-May/msg00018.html

Not sure. We should ask Bastien what he thinks.

- Hugo Varela Placencia
  ->
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2004-June/msg00001.html

I'd say ok for GNOME Chile. Need to verify, though.

- Runa Bhattacharjee
  ->
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2004-June/msg00004.html

Sayamindu: what do you think about this one? I'd say it's ok according to
the current guidelines, but I'm not sure...

- Benedikt Christopeit
  ->
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2004-February/msg00036.html
  ->
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2004-March/msg00096.html
  ->
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2004-March/msg00103.html

Same answer as before: I'd like to ask Sven...

- Tunde chris bello
  ->
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2003-December/msg00041.html

Didn't we ask him more informations? IIRC, we did. If he did not answer,
then we can't accept him.
Ah yes, here it is:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2004-February/msg00033.html

There's these ones too:

andrius gustas:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2004-June/msg00000.html
Note that I don't think it's a renewal...
We should ask for more information, but he did not mention any contact.
I think we should ask him to give more precisions.

David Sedeño Fernández:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2004-June/msg00017.html
A developer for an external application. I'm not sure, I think his
application should be part of 5th toe before we accept him.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.