Re: Application received from Gora Mohanty (gora_mohanty AT yahoo.co.in)

Hi Gora,

The Committee have received your application. We are treating it and we'll send you the decision soon.

At your service,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

  Eric Baudais <baudais kkpsi org>
  Gael Chamoulaud <strider gnome org>
  Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu randomink org>
  Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc linuxweasel com>
  Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net>