Application received from Amanpreet Singh Alam (amanlinux AT netscape.net)

Name: Amanpreet Singh Alam
E-mail: amanlinux AT netscape.net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): aman cvs gnome org

time(One month).

Detailed description:
For your kind information our team have completed 99% essential work for punjabi language that got 21th
position in GNOME translation statistis make first indian developing team in this localization work.

Contacts:
GNOME Member
Christian Rose
menthos menthos com

Hindi Coordinator
Guntupalli Karunakar
karunakar freedomink org

Punjabi Coordinator
Gursharn Singh Khalsa
gursharnsinghkhalsa yahoo com

Along with we have good progress in our related projects such as FEDORA,MOZILLA,OPEN OFFICE,KDE etc.Another
distinguish work that is handled by us making open type punjabi(GPL)fonts.Our progress report you may see at
following website:-

http://punlinux.sourceforge.net/

[Application received at Tue May 25 5:58:50 2004 (Eastern time)]