Re: Application received from tunde chris bello (afrojune2001 AT yahoo.com)

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 04:13:27AM -0800, bello tunde wrote:

GNOME Foundation Membership Committee Script <membership-committee gnome org> wrote:
Name: tunde chris bello
E-mail: afrojune2001 AT yahoo.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Was this seminar done for your studies at the university or was it
held outside of your regular studies?  Who attended the seminar?  Have
you formed a GNOME or Linux users group at your university?  Please
provide us with more details.

Detailed description:
how genome provides programs including the souce coding forallto see genome was stated by miguel deicaz, he
alo enjoys the suppor of big industry associotes like IBM,LINUX.

Contacts:
lekoaa yahoo com

Who is this person?  Do you have any other people we can contact about
your involvement in GNOME?

iwish 4 genome to contact me thru the followin address
tunde bello
72\74 aina street ojodu berger
ikeja lagos nigeria irelly wish to inform more and more people how they can benefit from your programs.

[Application received at Sun Dec 21 13:19:10 2003 (Eastern time)]

i recived your committe confirmation in good faith pls ineed you to contact me trough post for aproper
confirmation thanks

Unfortunately we cannot send you a confirmation through the postal
mail.  Your confirmation from the GNOME Foundation will only be
provided through email correspondence.

Regards,
Eric Baudais
--
They give you illusion that has the appearance of truth.  I give you
truth in the pleasant disguise of illusion.