Re: Foundation Website makeover

On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 07:56, Glynn Foster wrote:
Hey guys,

Was there any progress made on foundation.gnome.org? I know that there

Quite a bit, actually.  Most (possibly all) of the HTML is cleaned up at
this point, and I've made some good progress on other bits as well.

was work done on the branch, but is there any reason why this is
stalled? We want to put a link of thanks to some lawyers that have been

Sure, it's stalled, like everything else, on lack of time.  I've been
working on moving to a new place, and landed a full time job.  I'll try
to look at what is in CVS, and what is still on my hard drive sometime
in the next few days.  In the mean time, there is a demo site available
at http://linuxweasel.com/

helping us out, so I can easily do that on the old site if we still have
to wait a few weeks on the new one.

I'd say go ahead and make the changes to trunk, and I can pull them into
the branch once you're done.  I hate to have things waiting on me,
especially when my time constraints are unknown.
        Greg