Re: Foundation Website makeover

Le 10 Sep 2003 08:53:19 -0700, Gregory Leblanc a ecrit :

Well, I didn't even know someone was working on updating
foundation.gnome.org. I browsed a bit the archives of
membership-committee and saw no mention of that.

Sorry about not informing you guys...  I had some time that was set
aside to work on www.GNOME.org, but when Jeff didn't come through, I
had to look for somewhere else to work.  The foundation site was the
only one that nobody had touched yet, so it seemed a good place to go.
 I was
planning on sending a note to membership-committee once I had things
ready, but I guess I need to speak sooner, or work faster.  :)

That's not a problem :-) I was just surprised to learn there was some
work on the site, but hey, it's great that there is some work on the
site !

Anyway... Maybe I can help, but I'm not sure I'll have a lot of time
to work on this if there's a lot to do.

Well, there is a huge amount to do, and yet, not very much.  The stuff
that blocks on me is relatively small.  But the website is horribly
out of date, and not especially well structured.  I'd like those to
get corrected, and was planning on applying to work with the
membership committee on getting all of that up to date.  Let me know
if you've got any questions,

Yes, one of the biggest problem here is the structure. We should really
work on this. I may look at this next week. Did you already have some
ideas about this ?

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.