Re: Foundation Website makeover

Le 10 Sep 2003 08:43:47 -0700, Gregory Leblanc a ecrit :

On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 07:56, Glynn Foster wrote:
Hey guys,

Was there any progress made on foundation.gnome.org? I know that
there

Quite a bit, actually.  Most (possibly all) of the HTML is cleaned up
at this point, and I've made some good progress on other bits as well.

If you cleaned most of the HTML, then you've really done a lot of work.
That's a really good thing.

was work done on the branch, but is there any reason why this is
stalled? We want to put a link of thanks to some lawyers that have
been

Sure, it's stalled, like everything else, on lack of time.  I've been
working on moving to a new place, and landed a full time job.  I'll
try to look at what is in CVS, and what is still on my hard drive
sometime in the next few days.  In the mean time, there is a demo site
available at http://linuxweasel.com/

I looked at the demo. It's cool. Really much much better than the old
one :-)
Just a small comment: shouldn't the pages be copyrighted by the
Foundation (instead of the GNOME Project) ?

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.