Re: Foundation Website makeover

Hey,

Well, I didn't even know someone was working on updating
foundation.gnome.org. I browsed a bit the archives of
membership-committee and saw no mention of that.

Yeah, it's on a branch of foundation-web on cvs.gnome.org. Tim can you
send me the text you'd like to put up about Wilson Sonsini, so that I
can temporarily check it into the old site.

Anyway... Maybe I can help, but I'm not sure I'll have a lot of time to
work on this if there's a lot to do.

Absolutely - from what I remember things were pretty close to being
finished, but hopefully Greg can comment soon.

thanks,

Glynn