Re: Elections

Hey,

I do not believe we should have the referendum before the board
elections.  I believe this will confuse the board elections and could
seem like someone it trying to influence the board elections.  I think
the appropriate time for the referendum is after the board elections.
This will separate the debate concerning anonymous voting from the
board elections instead of the elections being solely about the
referendum.

Okay, so it sounds like the membership committee are also hesitant about
introducing anonymous voting for this years election. In that case, I
think we should go with that, and put schedule a referendum for after
the elections.

What do people think?

Glynn